maandag 5 november 2012

Why you must love this band.. Fall Out Boy

 
Fall out boy is een van mijn all-time favourite bands. Ik ken hun muziek echt al zo lang. Ik weet niet meer wanneer ik Thanks for the memories voor het eerst hoorde, maar ik weet wel dat ik sindsdien verslaafd ben geraakt aan de muziek. En zo af en toe zitten er hele mooie zinnetjes in hun lyrics. Kijk verder voor mijn favoriete quotes.

'The rest of us, can find happiness in misery'
- I don't care

'I wanna scream 'I love you' from the top of my lungs. But I'm afraid someone else will hear me..'
- The (shipped) gold standard

'The best part of 'believe' is the 'lie''
- Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year

'I'll be your best kept secret, and your biggest mistake'
- Nobody puts baby in the corner

'I got your love letters, corrected the grammer, and sent them back'
- The music or the misery

'They say the captain goes down with the ship. So when the world ends, will god go down with it?'
- What a catch, Donnie

'I pulled myself out of the day, we ever had to meet'
- The patron saint of liars and fakes

'Oh baby, you're a classic. Like a little black dress'
- Tiffany Blews

'You are a dreamer, and we are the dream'
- Hum Hallelujah

'You're the only place that feels like home'
- I slept with someone in Fall Out Boy and all i've got was this stupid song written about me

'Love never wanted me. But i took it anyway'
- XO

'Let's play this game, called 'when you catch fire'. I wouldn't piss to put you out'
- Tell that Mick he just made my list of things to do today

'Cause every pane of glass, your pebbles tab, negates the pains I went trough to avoid you.
And every little pat, on the shoulder for attention, fails to mention I still, hate you.'
- Chicago is so two years ago

Zo, dat waren alle quotes die ik het mooist vond. Bovendien hebben de nummers ook hele toffe namen, zoals: Our lawyer made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued, of Champagne for my real friends. Real pain for my sham friends' of It's not the side effect of cocaine, i'm thinking it must be love' of album namen, zoals: Fall out boy's evening out with your girlfriend.

0 reacties:

Profile

Mijn foto
Mariska
Dit is een blog van een meisje van 18, genaamd Mariska. Over fashion, fotografie, boeken, muziek en nog veel meer! Follow me, if you like?
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

Labels

Bloglovin

Follow Blosses

Goodreads

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Mariska has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide